B. Collection of personal data
The following types of personal data may be collected, stored and used:
- information regarding your device, including IP address, geographical location, type and version of the browser and operating system in use;
- information regarding your visits and uses of this site, including the referring web page (referral), the duration of the visit, the pages visited and navigation paths within the website;
- information you provide when registering on our website, such as your email address;
- information you provide when creating a profile on our website, such as your name, surname, gender, date of birth, date and place of birth, residential address, tax code, nationality, telephone number and IBAN ;
- information you provide to subscribe to our emails and/or newsletters, such as your name and email address;
- information provided by you by using the services of our website;
- information generated during the use of our website, such as date and time, frequency as well as the circumstances of your use;
- information relating to any purchases, services used or transactions made by you through our website, including your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card details;
- information relating to any communications you send to us via email or via our website, including the content and metadata of such communications;
- any other information or personal data you send to us.
Before you share another person’s personal information with us, you will need to obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and processing of that personal data in accordance with this policy.
C. Use of personal data
Personal information you submit to us via our website will be used for the purposes set out in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- the management of our website and activities;
- the personalization of our website for the benefit of the user;
- enabling the user to use the services available on our website;
- the provision of services purchased through our website;
- sending statements, invoices and payment reminders as well as collecting payments owed by you;
- sending commercial communications without marketing purposes;
- sending email notifications specifically requested by you;
- sending our newsletter via e-mail, if requested by you (you can inform us at any time if you no longer wish to receive the newsletter);
- sending marketing communications relating to our business or carefully selected third party activities which we believe may be of interest to you, where you have explicitly agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us in any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
- the provision of statistical data regarding our users to third parties (such third parties will not be able to trace the identity of individual users based on such information);
- the management of requests and complaints regarding your actions in relation to our website;
- maintaining the security of our website and preventing fraud;
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions of use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our online chat service);
- further uses.
If you provide personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license to use you have granted to us.
Through the appropriate controls made available on the site, you can configure your privacy settings to limit the publication of your data and information on our website.
Without your explicit consent, we will not in any way provide your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing activities or for the promotional activities of other third parties.
D. Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional consultants, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our corporate group (that is, our subsidiaries, our parent company and each of its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent we are required by law;
- in the context of ongoing or future legal proceedings;
- in order to assert, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction);
- to the buyer (or potential buyer) of any of our companies or assets that we are about to (or considering) selling;
- to any person reasonably believed by us to apply to a court or other competent authority regarding disclosure of such personal information, if, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably inclined to require disclosure of such information personal.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide any of your information or personal data to third parties.
E. International data transfers
- The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between each of the countries in which we operate, in order to allow us to use it in accordance with this policy.
- The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have personal data protection regulations equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- Personal information that you publish or submit for publication on our website may be available via the Internet throughout the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of this information by others.
- You expressly accept the transfers of personal data described in this Section E of this statement.
F. Storage of personal data
- This Section F sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help us ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of data and personal information.
- The personal information processed by us will be retained for a period no longer than is necessary for the intended purposes.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section F, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent we are required by law;
- if we believe that such documents may be relevant to any ongoing or future legal proceedings;
- in order to assert, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purposes of fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
G. Security of personal data
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to avoid any loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all personal information you provide to us on our secure servers (adequately protected by passwords and firewalls).
- Every electronic financial transaction made through our website will be protected using cryptographic technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information online is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data sent via the Internet.
- You are responsible for keeping confidential the password you use to access our website; we will never ask you what your password is (except when logging in to our website).
We may occasionally update this policy by posting a new version on our website. We recommend that you periodically check this page to ensure that you understand any changes made to the information. We may notify you of changes to this policy via email or via the communications system on our website.
I. Your rights
You can ask us to provide you with all of your personal data and information in our possession.
We may retain the personal data you request to the extent permitted by law.
You can request at any time that your personal data not be processed for marketing purposes.
In practice, regarding the use of your personal data for marketing purposes, you will usually consent explicitly and in advance, or you will be given the opportunity to request your opt-out.
J. Third Party Sites
Our site includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of these third parties.
K. Updating Information
Please let us know if we make any corrections or updates to the personal information we hold about you.
- Below, the names of the cookies we use on our website, as well as the purposes of their use:
- we use Google Analytics on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the site, track users as they navigate the site, and improve and analyze the usability of the site;
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) it is possible to block cookies using specific management settings that replace the basic configuration, by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and then “Advanced”;< /li>
- in Firefox (version 69) it is possible to block all cookies by clicking on the menu button at the top right and selecting “Options”; in the “Privacy and security” section, “Content blocking”, select “Custom”; here select the “Cookies” box and in the relevant drop-down menu choose “All cookies”;
- in Chrome (version 77) it is possible to block all cookies by accessing the menu at the top right and clicking on “Settings”; on the left, select “Advanced”, “Privacy and security”, then click on “Site settings”, “Cookies and site data”; finally, deactivate the “Allow sites to save and read cookie data” option.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. By blocking cookies, you will not be able to use all the functions of our website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer; for example
- in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files (instructions for doing so can be found at http:// support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
- in Firefox (version 69), you can delete all cookies by clicking on the menu button at the top right and selecting “Options”; in the “Privacy and security” section, “Cookies and website data”, click on the “Delete data…” button; check that the appropriate box is selected, then press the “Delete” button;
- in Chrome (version 77), it is possible to delete all cookies by accessing the menu at the top right and clicking on “Other tools”, “Clear browsing data”; here, in the “Time range” drop-down menu, select “All”; check that the “Cookies and other site data” box is selected, then press the “Delete data” button.
- . Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
Document last revised: November 15, 2022